Wednesday 12 June 2013

Ayurvedic Head & Body Massage Course 2013.

New intensive course starting November 4th 2013. Dates and details of the course available here.

Testimonial. “I had a very intensive and life changing experience from attending the massage course with Dr. Deepika.

The theory part of the course was very interesting and I clung to her every word she spoke. Her knowledge and wisdom made me feel lucky to be there in the class and I tried to absorb as much as I could from all those awesome lectures.
The practical part of the course was well prepared and with all Dr.Deepika's suggestions and attention to detail.
She really looked after us in a very kindly and friendly way and made all of us at ease. I have also been receiving treatment for my allergies from Dr.Deepika at her clinic and after only three weeks I can see the results already.
So I would thank Dr. Deepika and suggest her both as a teacher and as a Doctor” Thank you, Francesca.

Testimonial: Dr Deepika's passion for Ayurveda is contagious.  Her humanistic and humorous approach to treating, teaching and helping others is refreshingly unique and inspiring.  Having followed a 6 month treatment plan with her, followed by studying the Ayurvedic Massage course in 2012, I can honestly say that she has been a significant influence in turning my life around.  Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment